fredag 16 januari 2009

Traveling forvards the future.

Good evening my dear friends. Today was a very unusual day... So different from the usual.
I had guests from Japan, Australia and Över kalix. This was the three persons who interviewd me. In the beginning I was so nervous, there's no words to describe it... And it didn't help a bit that mum' wasn't home when they arrived... So horribly nervous. But after a while I was able to relax and talk to them freely. AnnBritt was the womans name who actually interviewd me, Mai was the name of the Japanese girl (from Tokyo) and "Cat" (I think her real name was Cynthia or Synthia, dunno' how to spell it) she was from Australia. Gosh, Mai was SO cute ^-^ She actually talked pretty good English and she had this portable *English to Japanese* translator mini computer... It was cool :) We talked and I got much good information about Japan from both AnnBritt and Mai...
Mai gave me some incredible origami sculptures that she'd made. I also recieved a pair of Hashi (chopsticks) and a Japanese hundred yen coin. So cool *v* ... There was just one little change in the plans... If I get accepted to the programme, I'll move to Japan in the beginning of August... Year 2009 ^-^'' Let's hope for the best, shall we?
Ah... By the way... I got accepted for the "One week in Germany" exchange programme. I'll travel there the 19.th of April... Even though I should be happy... I just can't... It hurt too much... The look on Barbie-chans face when she saw that she wasn't on the list of those who got choosen...I can't get it off my mind #-# She wanted this so bad... She even tried to act as if nothing was wrong when she congratulated me... It hurt so much... Pushing herself to the limit just to make others think that everything's allright... I've became more and more concerned about my friends... Everyone doesn't feel as good as you may think... As a matter of fact, almost nobody does. This sucks. I'll travel to Germany with a group of people that I don't even know... Okay that's not bad... But the fact that the group included some very unpleasant people who I don't really like, was a bit bad... What the heck am I whinig for? I got what I wanted and that's it. I diserved it.. That's what mum' keeps telling me... But still it feels so bad.. I've been thinking a bit... Maybe I should try learn some German before April?... Well.. yeah.. I'll be heading off now. Matane.

Inga kommentarer: