söndag 18 januari 2009

Hayashi Shizuka - desu.

That's my "name". I've just finished watching Gokusen - a Japanese drama serie, far beyond the others I've ever seen. This is definitly the best one. Such an happy ending... Unlike my life, it's interesting, fun and filled with good looking guys... It'd be so nice if my life was like that too... Who knows, maybe someday it'll be? "Who knows..." It's getting tiring to never know what the future will look like. Everything is "If. Maybe? Who knows? Perhaps? Will I?"... It's hard... But ya' know, gotta' keep moving ^-^ Wonder how everyones lifes will turn out to be? Maybe someone will move to USA or Canada? Or... Maybe one of my friends will turn into a celebrity? Haa... It's really hard to try imagine what the future will bring you, isn't it? ^^ In the end I just hope that everybody will be happy. Well.. I guess I'll start the search for a new J-drama to watch. Good night.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

This life IS filled with good looking guys...just look around. Haha, It's just really hard to get them. Oh gosh, I'm talking about them as if they were things...witch they are not. I know that it's me that you are talking about when you say that maybe one of your friends becoming famous, Hahaha I'm so good!!!! Wooho! (don't worry I'm not taking anything ;P) EVETYTIME!