fredag 23 januari 2009

KAT-TUN

Hello! To begin with I want to apologise about the sudden ending in the last post, the internet shut down so I couldn't continue on it. Aww... I have my left index finger wrapped in a plaster, wich makes it incredibly hard to write (I can't curve the top of my finger at all). When you read the title you propably wonder what Kat-tun is, well for you who don't know, it's an incredibly good band... Especially the song named "Lips"... It just blew me away... I love the melody and the... should I say.. passion(?) in the words... You should listen to it, the whole song. Seriously, give it a chance... Of course, the guys´ who sing, doesn't look too bad either ^-^ so... hot. Ehehee... The two lead singers´play the two main parts in Gokusen II... They're very good actors too, ya' know. Maybe I'll post pictures of them later? Who knows. Now I'll continue watching my belover J-Dramas. Matane.

Inga kommentarer: