måndag 5 januari 2009

Lost in the maze of thoughts.

I can't stand this anymore. No matter what I do, I can't stop thinking about how big the possibility that I won't be selected to the exchange programme is. Last year only seven persones got the chance to experience souch a wonder... Then there's this thing with the IB-programme, only the best people get in... What will I do if I'm not one of them? Because of these thoughts, I've been glooming around the whole day... It's like I'm starting to lose my hope... Yes I know, this is almost exactly the same things as I wrote in my last post, but I just can't get my mind off it...
Tonight after I finish with practise, I'll sleep over at my brothers place... It really is hard to imagine a life without him, now that he's decided on moving to the other side of Sweden... It's generally impossible for me to visualize how my life will be after I've moved away, without my present friends and family around... So sad... So sad... Well it's not like I won't keep in touch with them, it's just that we won't see eachother at regular bases anymore. So mournful...
Wonder how our lifes will turn out to be..?
How does the future look like... I hope it's bright...

Inga kommentarer: