torsdag 29 januari 2009

Good food with excellent company.

Today was incredibly fun. I wasn't in school, as you who've read my last post know. The timetaking wasn't really an dream job and to deliver out the prizes was just annoying... Those kids were all high and mighty just because they won something, they didn't even thank properly... So disrespectful... Makes me mad... These kids nowdays... -.-
Ehm. yes. Well. After that we went to the chinese restaurant to eat, it was honestly the most fun lunch I've ever been on. We ate, talked and had generally fun ^.^ (we were 6 persons, Puh-san, Muscleman-san and Crioo-san, besides of me, Chan-chan and Lisa-chan). The day went by so fast... I didn't even notise it at all... haaa... Sattee... Now I'll try to pursuate my mum to a thing... I'll tell you later. Bye.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

MAHAHAHA Puh-san och Muscleman-san xD Hahaha...