lördag 24 januari 2009

Koi

I've been wondering about this thing... What is love? I know that it's supposed to be a strong feeling... But what kind of feeling? "When your heart beats so hard that it's the only thing you can hear, your breaths become short and heavy. Sometimes you even feel dizzy"... This is how many people describe love... No matter how I look at it... It's like a descripton of a panic attack... Or a phobia... If this is what happenes when you fall in love.. Then I've felt all these things.. Except from one... I've never had a person to connect these feelings to. I suffer from a lighter form of claustrophobia... And these are the exact sympthons that appears when I'm supposed to attend a smaller space (like an elevator)... So love is like claustrophobia? If that's the case then I really don't want to fall in love... zettaini...
How do you experience love? Is it a burden or a blessing..? What do you think? Is it all worth it?..
I wonder... do you think that everybody has a soulmate... like a perfect match...? Someone you never get tired of... someone you love no matter what happenes? If it's true... If some one like that really exicts, then I hope to meet mine.. Well... you never know... right... Janna'

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Love is not that feeling...but falling for someone is...maybe not that strong but it feels like you have a bunch of butterflys in your stomach, and often you don't know how you behave. Love is WAAAAY deeper...you'll only get crazy if you tr to figure that out...