måndag 19 januari 2009

New style? Not really.

Today I went to the hairdresser to get my hair dyed and cut. It doesn't look as good as I'd wished for. But I guess I'll just put up with it... I also dyed my eyebrowns... They're okay... It's much nicer to have eyebrowns that stand out a bit... Not from the norm, but the face. Because I've got blond body hair, my eyebrowns were also blond and hard to separate out of the face..
I had a reason to write... But I can't remember what the reason was... Annoying.
Just to lighten up my own mind I'll try to introduce myself to you in Japanese...
Hajimemashite, Hayahi Shizuka desu. Suweedenjin desu. Dozo yourshiku. Okay... I've got to admit... I still suck at this -.-
I don't have anything to write about right now... So maybe I'll write something later on the evening. Seeya'

Inga kommentarer: