torsdag 8 januari 2009

Back to school, back to life.

Today was the first day of school for this year. It's as if my life had been *played* on again. It felt incredibly comfortable to be back there. To have all those familiar faces around you and to hear everyones voices again, I can't describe the feeling of relief that these things brought me. I didn't have one single worried thought concerning my future on the whole time I was there. It's amazing that just being around those people provides you with souch an secured feeling ^-^ Besides, I don't have to worry at all anymore. As you can see in the post´s (before the last one) comments, my friend's got the whole future planned out for me. ^~^It sure feels good to have souch a nice group of friends... Even if we are totally different. As a matter of fact, I just talked about this with Lisa-chan today. It's pretty funny when I think of it, Chan-chan's like a total opposite to me, she loves horses and is very talkative, she's going to study at a nature-utilitarian upper secondary school (I'm not sure what the school type is called in English, so you have to be satisfied with this). Lisa-chan's incredibly gifted at aestethic stuff and she loves music... You could say that she's a very determined person, if she sets her mind to it she can do about anything. Then there's Lin-chan, she's a very quiet person at first, but when you learn to know her, there's no limit to the talk :) . And finally, Barbie-chan who is a horse lover (acctually owns two), she's also very tall and according to me has a "Barbie" mobile (that's the reason for the nickname). These are the four persons I share my joys and sorrows with...
Right now I'm arguing with my mom'. She thinks´that I should continue jig´ging with my father, even though I'm fet up with that kind of crap... She just can't seem to get the fact that I don't enjoy it anymore, I haven't done it in ages. Well, I don't really care. Now I think I'm going to go eating... That is if there's anything to eat... Sayounara.

Inga kommentarer: