onsdag 14 januari 2009

The Continuation.

Hi. Now I'm going to explain the dream for you. The "Me snappin pictures"- I hate to be photographed, so when we found out that I need a picture for Friday it all became hectic, I had to take dussins of pictures of myself and to get a good one took me many~ hours. In April I'm going to stay at my cousins place for a few days (because of the An Café concert), her parents are a bit old fashioned and somehow I can't help but to get the expression that they don't like me... The reason is simply because I'm a too "flashy" and "un-normal" person (they think that I'm putting evil thoughts in their daughters head -.-'')... My cousins mother really believe in God and stuff like that and her father is pretty short-tempered... Yeah.. So then the carate level up. We're going to have one soon and I don't feel like I'm doing that well... I really need to improve. Hmm... Then the traveling. Right now that's all I can think about... Soon we'll find out who'll be the lucky ones to be chosen to the "One weeks exchange in Germany" and it's only two days to my interview. Besides of that I just recieved a form to fill from the Yfu exchange company (it was a piece of cake compared to the Explorius form) and soon I'll get an interview date from there too, only this one will not be at home, I'll have to travel to Luleå for it. I hope that Lisa-chan and Chan-chan will be able to accompany me... Maybe we could go shopping... It'd be incredibly fun and I propably wouldn't feel so nervous if I was with them... It sure is nice to have friends like that. Yeah...
Today is the last day of my "Candy vow"... Oh, how fast the time has passed... It's already been a year since I last ate candy (my birthday doesn't count)... such a long time... Yes.. I'll get the money too... Nice...
*Yawn. This morning was horrible. It was so hard to wake up... ehehee... I don't think that anyone notised... but I was acctually sleeping almost through the whole first lesson ^-^''
When I came home I cleaned up the place and baked a sponge cake with chocolate and vanilla flavour, I hope the guests will like it. Gackt, Vanilla... The song is soo good ^.^ Lisa-chan doesn't like it... She thinks it's too perverted... That's true... but still.. I like the melody and Gackt´s voice -^.^- I think I'll go and calculate some mathemathics... It's strange how it kind of makes me feel relaxed to do that.. I've just started on a new chapter with the name "Squares & The Square-root" (I think) It's so much fun! Well yeah...
It's nice to see that even more of my friends are getting blogs... It's much easier to find out what they're thinking about, especially the ones who doesn't like to talk about their thoughts nor feelings... That's about everything I had to come up with for this time. Wish me luck! ehehee... I'm getting tired to write that every time... Hei-hei~

Inga kommentarer: