lördag 31 januari 2009

Just unnecessary thoughts

It's the last day of January.. huh... Man the time has passed by so quickly, hasn't it? It's hard to imagine that it's already a month since the year changed... 2009... I'll make this the best year ever... or at least try... It's strange how I feel as if my life'd just begun... Like I've been living for a month... Weird but true. Heh... I came to think about the comment Lisa-chan wrote to the Dead long post... It is true that I'll propably be regarded as a delinquent in Japan... Mostly because of the number of piercings I have in my ears... Somehow the thought makes me... happy?... Being an delinquent would be so much easier... or propably not. Well I'll "hopefully" find out soon.
I'm sure that many hardships still lie ahead my way, but I'll make it... This was a thought that suddenly hit me.. without any specific reason. Oh no. I just realized that I'm watching the last episode of the WHOLE Gokusen series... the compeletly last episode... How depressing... I'll miss Yankumi and her handsome students... Well I'll find new Tv series to watch.
Saa... Later´

Inga kommentarer: