måndag 19 januari 2009

Oh God not you again!

I bet that's what you're thinking right now... This is like the third post I've written today... Or wait... Haha! It's not "today" anymore... Yeah I know... Drastic mood swings... And no it's not "that" time of the month... It's rather strange, when that time comes, I don't get moody or easily irritated... I acctually become more composed... Strange -.- I can't sleep... that's the reason for my late night blog post...
I was thinking about this one thing... Does people deserve second chances? What do you think? I mean... If someone's done something really awful against you, then does that person deserve to be forgiven?... Who knows?... hmm.. It propably depend on the fact how well the person learns from their mistakes.. right?...
Now I'll change the subject again... One thing that's been bothering me ever since the interview... AnnBritt told me that if I get accepted to Japan and move there, I'll propably be treated as a celebrity because of the difference between me and the other Japanese girls... I have blond hair, grey eyes, I'm taller and... bigger... that's what have been bothering me... the word: bigger... Because of this, I've totally lost my apetite... I've lost about two kilos since Friday -.- I don't want to be bigger!! It'd be horrible to go shopping with the friends there... Imagine... When you're buying clothes the other's looking for size S when you're size M or L... I wouldn't be able to stand it... Now I'll go and sleep because of my early wake up in the morning (5.am - I need to study) G'night.

Inga kommentarer: