tisdag 20 januari 2009

Mada Mada dane...

This morning started of as bad as a day can. I overslept -.- My first time... Thanks´to my friend who phoned to ask me where I was, I still made it to the bus that runs an hour later than the one I'm supposed to ride (Thanks´Lisa-chan). After that, my day just started getting worse. I even succeeded to cut myself with a knife... I never cut myself with anything... I'm not that clumsy... I.. never... Anyways... This was a bad day for me... really bad... Well yeah.
I've fallen in love... So in love.... As if -.-'' What I really mean is, that I've found a nice actor... or no wait... I've found two nice actors, they're both good at acting and most of all incredibly cute.. and of course hot ^^ Their names are Narimiya Hiroki and Haruma Miura... A boyfriend like them wouldn't be too bad... The funny thing with these two are that they've both acted in the same tv serie GOKUSEN!, only in different seasons, Hiroki in season 1 and Miura in 3.
Here are some pictures of them.





















Haruma Miura on the top and Narimiya Hiroki on the bottom.

The pictures on the right are both from my favourite serie Gokusen!

ehehee *daydreaming... Yeah... This propably is the main reason why I've never been in love with anyone... I just can't find those ugly, uncool jerks who call themself "men" a bit attractive... Okay.. That may have been too rough... Maybe I should put it this way. I don't like immature guys without any kind of sense of cuteness nor style... Our society mostly consists of these kind of guys... So depressing''-~-

Oh I found a even nicer picture if Miura...
Here you go.
He doesn't look as as beaten in this one XD
Satte... Lets' see how the pictures will end up looking when I publish this post..
Janna''









Inga kommentarer: