torsdag 22 januari 2009

As you can see in the last post, the pictures were not in the right places. Both of the guys with the school uniforms´ should've been on the right side. well that's that... Yesterday I got a phone call from a woman. Firstly I thought that it was someone who'd dialed the wrong number but when I answered the phone, it was a lady from the Explorius organisation. She told me that I had been accepted to the exchange programme... I still can't believe it... What a shock.. I've been a bit lost in my thoughts for the whole day... I mean.. Okay this is so lame.. But I'll still tell you.. when we had hung up the phone, I couldn't talk... And I acctually got so happy that I started to cry... I was like weeping openly with a really ugly face... This was the first time that I'd ever cried out of joy and not frustration... I've never been as happy as I was then... Mum' tried to get it out of me (the information), but I just couldn't talk... All I could do was these weird blubbering sounds -.-'' That was so embarrasing... So I'll be going to Japan in the beginning of August... That is if a family wants to have me there... I really hope that'll happen. WISH ME LUCK! ^-^

By the way, I also found out yesterday that I'd have to make an introduction film to the familys in Germany.. about myself... What a pain... I'm no good with that kind of stuff... Maybe I should ask my friends for help? It's incredibly relieving how you can depend on them, no matter what, they'll always help out. ^.^

Inga kommentarer: