söndag 18 januari 2009

Nothing and everything is right.

Now my life has became really confusing. Too strange.. "I don't know you. You don't know me." This is what a friend of mine told me... She's right. Even though we've spent almost six years together, we don't know anything about eacothers lifes nor real feelings... Why must life be this complicated? Why can't it be just like in the dramas with a happy ending for everyone? *sigh... Maybe I should stop watching these dramas, so that I won't get too much false hopes...
For the first time I'm about to write something I really think... so read carefully... Everything is like a game... Isn't it? A game of survival. When you smile, everyone gets happy and pumped up by your energy. When you're sad, everyone becomes angry and moody. Wich one do you think is better? Not so hard to guess... Right? If you play the game right, your life will pass by much more smoothly without any complications. If you do it wrong, you'll just end up with a lot of crap. That's what I think... Do you think so?.. What are your true feelings? Are you lonley? Can you trust anyone? Can you trust me...? This superficial friendship... Is it really okay? Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't... Do you know? I'm sorry for not being able to be the perfect friend that everyone longes for... But I'll still keep on trying... Until the end ^-^ Ya'll' just remember not to ever give up! Even if you want to, don't ever do it! -chiao.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I just wish that some relationships were deeper you know...like noone of those I have right now...wish everything were deeper sometimes...not always...but sometimes...