lördag 10 januari 2009

Complicated ¤.¤

Earlier this day I recieved a envelope that contained application papers with many questions... I thought I was going to die when I read through the papers... There was questions like "What do you think you can contribute with to the host family, school and society" and "What are your expectations of the host school". These questions may not seem so hard to answer, but believe me, it's incredibly difficult. I mean, what can I contribute with? A lot of things that are hard to write down on a paper -.-'' I got suicidal while trying to answer them... Soo hard. But I managed. And here I am... Strange it feels as if I've forgotten something... Oh!.. Now I remember.
Today everyone in our class recieved an application letter to fill... The application if for a one weeks´ free placement in a host family in Germany (the school stands for the prises). Of course it's not a vacation, it's more of a cooperation experiment between four different countries, and we're the guinea pigs. Only ten people get the chance to go there, so I better start filling the form, with some overly intelligent stuff... I hope I get the chance to go there to... It'd be an amazing expirience.
Today mum' bought me a bed. It's really pretty and old... Antique I think. Dad' will bring it home tomorrow... Ahh.. how nice. No more sleeping on a 5.cm "thick" madrasse... Well this was all I had for this time... Now I've got to go and take some pictures of myself, I've to give them to AnnBritt (that's the ladys name who will come on Friday) so that she can send them to Japan if I happen to get selected for the programme. Wish me luck!.. From here on, I'll write this in the end of every post, (until Friday at least). Bye.

Inga kommentarer: