söndag 18 januari 2009

Just thoughts.

I can't take this anymore... It feels as if my head's about to explode... Too many thoughts conserning too many different things... I just feel like giving up on everything, It'd be so much easier... Tomorrow we have two tests, in English and Religion. But somehow I just can't find any reasons to study... My fall term grades sucked, wich lowered my chances to get to Japan... Even though AnnBritt told me that she'd recommend me to the "headquarters" I just can't seem to be able to shake the fear off my mind... I'll propably never reach my dreams... commit suicide... It's something I'd never be able to do... But... To give up all my hopes... Isn't that exactly commiting suicide? Not physically but mentally?

It's all just too real... I'm waiting for the opportunity to finally begin the living of my life... But for some reason it's just not coming... Maybe it'll never come? Saa dou kana?

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Everyone finds new dreams....just don't give up the hope, not in that case atleast. I think that it is normal to be a little bit scared of the world...and your dreams coming true....It's all so big...