lördag 25 juli 2009

Shinjinai.-.-.

I'm sad... I've been halfly depressed for the whole day, but now I'm just plainly sad... The day passed like a light breeze... I'm alone, that's what I've been for the whole day too. Everybody left arond 10 am. It's just me and the dog Rasmus... I came to think of the death of Timi and Tomi... Two bunnys that I used to have in junior high... Without any reason they just died... That image of them laying in the cage, is still clear as a painting inside of my head... Geh... Now I feel sick :P Think I'll go and grab something to eat ^^ On Tuesday well be on the ferry :3 So I think that this'll be one of the last posts of this month. Oh.. By the way, yesterday I got a call from a man who works at a newspaper called Haparanda bladet... Why can't they just let it be -.-''
I'm off!~

Inga kommentarer: