lördag 11 juli 2009

Feel the pressure, taste the blame.

Hmmm... I'm bored... My chat pal went down town, so I don't have anyone to write with... Brother just told mum´about the succsess (Yá know, Liu.)... I've never seen her so proud in my entire life... Not when I got accepted into the most difficult policy in all of Sweden.. neither when I showed her my grades... o(_ _)o She didn't look happy at all.. -.- In the end... hard work doesn't pay off I guess... Well... at least I did my best ^^... And can almost, be proud of myself ^^ But it was that freaking technological grade that made me fail... -_- Just a VG... Yeah... I've never been good at technology anyways :P And it's like that, no matter how hard I work, I'll never reach to the same level as my brother.. I mean, a Biomedical sciencist, who'd be able to beat that!? No matter how much better grades than him I get... Nor how much more successfull I become :P He's the first born child and that's how it's always going to be -^.^- Though, as long as I'll manage to build an own little empire around myself, nothing of those things above matters : ) An own life... Hell yeah! :3 *Facing the future with bright eyes and clear visions* ~

Inga kommentarer: