onsdag 15 juli 2009

ERROR

Oh, God. The computer is having a total brakedown! I tried to post earlier, but everything just suddenly dissapeared :< Well... It wasn't anything important... Just that the date for entering Japan has been changed :( With a week... Now I'll leave the 7:th of August... Which means that I'll have to use three airplanes to come to Japan... : / The first one's from Kallax to Arlanda. The second one's from Arlanda to London (where we'll meet the other scandinavian students :D) and the third one's (finally) from London to Narita! :D ... Well... It isn't that different from the trip to Germany I guess... ^^ Okay... We only flew twice... And neither one of those two times was for longer than... 3 hours (?)... ^^''
Hmm... Oh yeah! :D I think that I've found another student who's going to the same school in Japan, as I am! :D She's Norwegian and as old as I am (I think). Besides of that, she really seems like a great person! :3 Hopefully we'll become good friends! Yeah... once again I'm thinking ahead of myself... ^^'' Okay. Let's leave that matter for now on :)
Lately I've been addicted to YouTube :3

My top 5 most listened songs / watched music videos are:

1. Dir en grey - The Final.
2. Haruma Miura - Konjou Nashi.
3. Dir en grey - Kodou.
4. Kalafina - Oblivious.
5. NEWS - Weeek.

Most watched Dramas / Movies:

1. Tatta hitotsu no koi.
2. Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge.
3. Yukan Club.
4. Maou.
5. Gokusen. (still can't find the movie :'C).

Yupp... Maybe I should practise building sentences now... Or go to sleep?.... I wonder which one I should choose... Maybe.. bed... Yup... ~Good Night!~

1 kommentar:

Ellen sa...

kodou and the final, two great songs!!!! have you heard embryo? I think that's one of dirus greatest songs ever >_<