söndag 19 juli 2009

Haaaaiii*

Duh* So tired... Z.Z It's finally over! My (late) birthday party! It's FINALLY OVER! *haa*... Being around people really makes me tired xP. Hmm... I've been thinking about getting myself into "beach shape" which simply put means "loose a little *cough* weight" ^^ I wanna´be able to look nice in the "Japanese Hawaii" where I'm (propably) going to live in a month or so. :)
Tomorrow I'll call the company and harrash them with tons of annoying questions, which propably will make them all hate me :P Demo... Who cares? Mum´also promised that tomorrow we'll go down town... But *saa*, maybe she won't keep that promise either. Dunno´if I've already told you this, but a month ago I started on a new candy vow, as she promised to give me something preshious in return. But apparently she isn't going to give me anything. Yet again! *Don't expect too much from other people! You're the only one who'll be able to live up to those expectations*. Next one! Today, a total of... 29 people (I think) came, and around 17 of them were children under the age of 10 -.-'' Well... actually, it was pretty fun.. :3 I got the amount of money that I need for a "movie camera" (?) or is it a "recording camera...? and a little more:P. :D Now I'm off to count some incomes! ja mata~

1 kommentar:

Lisa sa...

Åh vad härligt!! Det är en fördel med att ha stora, tjocka släkten på födelsedagskalas :P Att man får pengar. :D