tisdag 7 juli 2009

Itai ~

Mew... My back is hurting once again ^^''
Nowdays my reality is filled with minor panic attacs and worry... The more I chat with the other exchange students, the more I face the reality of how far behind of everyone I am in the Japanese language studies... Well... Can't blame anyone else than me for this... But still... It isn't that easy to study on your own... Especially because you don't have anyone to molest with your questions... ^^'' If there's anyone out there who can speak fluent Japanese, then please tell me if this is right: "Hajimemashite. Watashi ha "Shizuka" desu. Juurokusai desu. Sweden kara kimashita. Watashi wa atarashii koto wo manabu noto, hito to kakawaru koto ga suki desu. Shumi wa ongaku kansyou, to iroirona shurui no sports wo renshuu surukoto desu. Okiniiri no band wa Dir en grey, Kalafina to Gackt desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu."? I've tried to find some information on the internet, of how you introduce yourself and I've recieved some help from Mai-chan. But still I'm not sure if this is right. : / ... Yup... I think I'll take a break from the studies now... By watching "Tatta hitotsu no koi" :D Kame is so cool... But still I like Ichihara Hayato more... BYE~

Inga kommentarer: