tisdag 14 juli 2009

Lonlienss, Grammar and Pain.

Yes... That's how it is... Once again I'm sitting here wide awake in the middle of the night... Chewing on small apricots with a gross taste... I haven't got anything special on my mind tonight... My day has been pretty boring, I've been fighting with my mother.. the whole time... The reason for this is simple and boring: her live-in maid (aka. me) isn't up for cleaning right now, because she wants to study, which she hasn't had the time to do earlier, due to her younger sister to whom she has to watch over. Hmm... I finally made up some plans with my friend for Wednesday :3 We're going to meet in the town and just hang around, enjoying our pitiful lifes (at least mine is XP). Whee... Today I was left alone home... finally all by myself ^^ This is when I realized the reason for my tardness. It's because I'm used to be alone... With no one else than Davin, around. Having people around me all the time drains all of my energy ^^'' So, during these four short hours, I could notise how much happier I became... I even sang... (That's pretty rare nowdays)... Because there was no one there who would've been ordering me around all of the time (or telling me to shut my mouth :P) ^^ Refreshing! :3 *haaa...* Atchatta!.. I've finished my apricots :P Now I'll just move on to the tea! -^^- Bye~

Inga kommentarer: