lördag 11 juli 2009

15 hours of sleep.

Yup... I was going to write later on to the evening of my bithday... But the thing was, that I'd stayed up all night chatting with an old classmate of mine (who couldn't sleep either.) And I fell asleep right away when we came back home (6 o'clock PM... after that I slept for 15 hours :P)
To chat with him was fun and I didn't feel tired at all so after six hours of chatting it was finally time to leave for the hospital... If I remember right... I sort of promised to make him pass the Swedish language... ^^'' That'll say... Make his summer home work :D *Cough* Well this is just because I'm so freaking bored with how things are right now... and I don't want to study Japanese all the time... :P So I figured that I could do something fun... Also, his dreams won't be smashed... Just because he's not that freaking smart XP Well.. anyways, if he passes the Sv then he'll be able to go to an upper secondary school ^^ Nop, I'm not naive and no, he isn't using me :P... I just want to have something more out of my life... Ya´know... Do something that really matters to someone... End of topic!
23:th of July, will be the day that I'll leave Sweden... just to find myself coming back the 27:th :P And after that I'll finally leave for good! : ) I've started watching a new serie called Maou (literally "Devil")... Mai-chan said that she liked it, so I decided to try it out... And after watching one third of the first episode, I totally understand why she likes it.. Of corse because, the person in the leading role is... no one less than our own Ohno Satoshii!! ^^ He's so KAKKOI!<3 (and also from Mai´s favourite band "Arashii" ^^.) She's like my insider in Japan XD And guess what she just told me!!! They're apparently making a Gokusen MOVIE!! :D :D :D :D !!! YATTAAAAA!! Best serie that I've ever seen :3 But now I'm off to study some Japanese grammars ^^, Paaaa... Chotto! I almost forgot to tell you! My brother passed the exams for the "Liu" university in Lindöping (I'm sooo proud!), and he'll move there in the beginning of August XP... I feel a bit sorry for mum´, because she's going to (sort of) lose her favourite child at the same time as she (sort of) loses the child she finds most difficult :P (The one she dislikes).. Poor her.. and also, brothers best friends house burned down yesterday... She lost everything but her cat :/ That's all. Paipai ~

Inga kommentarer: