måndag 20 juli 2009

Okashiiiii

That was pretty strange -.- I checked my e-mail some minutes ago. There was a mail from a reporter of the newspaper NSD. Apparently she wants to do an interview on me because of the exchange thingy... Sounds like something that I've heard before... At a hamburger-bar down town... *ah* It's nothing... Just getting some flash-back´s... :P So, anyways. I thought that I'd give her a call tomorrow. It's too late for it right now.
Mum´ kept her promise :3 We went to the mall and I got a new, incredibly cute (!), pale blue dress. ^^ OH! I almost forgot! The day for my departure has changed, again. It'll be the 7:th of August. I hope that this is the last change...
Yuh... My feet are somwhat sore. I was smart enough to put on my sandals, instead of the comfy´sneakers... I'm no good with high heels :/
hmm... come to think of it... I propably won't see any of my friends anymore... :( On Thursday, I'll be leaving off to Tammerfors, where I'll find myself laying around for the rest of the week... Then we'll take a ferry to Stockholm and spend the rest of our time in Norrköping... 2 of August is when we'll come back home... The rest of the time... I propably will spend it in this room of mine... Filling boxes... and emptying the space. Wonder what'll happene to this messy hole, after I leave...? Hopefully mum´will take the chance and make it into a "book room" ^^ After all that's what she's always wanted to do. :)
But, now I'm leaving! Have to do some chores ^^ Baibai~

2 kommentarer:

Mia sa...

Sounds fun :)

Lisa sa...

Hahahaha :P Jag visste väl!!!