lördag 18 juli 2009

Irairasaseru! >:(

I'm going nuts! And that's compeletly because of the freaking exchange company >:C Apparently, we're going to Japan the 31:th of July now. Pisses me off! Why is it so fu*king difficult to book the flight tickets for the right day!? And why can't the people in charge take responsibility? I mean, it's not our fault that the camp was moved to the 7:th, right?! So, why is it us who has to "suffer" because of their mistakes? Iradatashii... -.-¤ We don't even know where we'll be staying for that time, nor what we'll be doing >:( Well, shit happenes. You've just gotta´find a way to deal with it ^^ End of subject! :D
I've been baking cakes and cleaning for the whole day. Tomorrow we'll have my (little late) birthday party with the relatives. Not so much fun... Or wait! Brother will come! :D Lucky! It's going to be great! :3 My week is saved!... Oh... I didn't even realize how much I miss him... :P
... That's all. Now I'll watch some dramas, study and do some drooling xP Ja na~

Inga kommentarer: