fredag 3 juli 2009

Education. Prefecture.

Hi. It's been a little while since last time... again. I haven't had any time nor will to blog. Because of the party that is tomorrow, I won't have that much time now either. I just wanted to tell you the big news! I recieved an e-mail from the exchange company the 30:th of June, which contained information about the school that I've been placed to! :D Kanagawa prefecture. Kamakura-city. Shichirigahama senior high school :D I surfed on the internet in hope of finding a little more information about this place when I came across a Finnish girls´blog, and surprise, surprise. This girl is attending the school that I'll enter ^^ She's a year older than me and has been there ever since March I think it was... However my point is that, I somehow feel a bit more at ease, because now there'll be at least one person whom I can talk with, without any hardships... Though... Of course there's the fact that maybe she doesn't want to talk Finnish when she's there, or maybe we won't get along. There are too many factors to even be conciedered. God... I'm fuzzing again. I haven't even met the person yet!
Now there's only the visa and family left... It feels as if the weight is slowly beginning to decrease from my chest. I can even breathe easier and I don't get panic attacs as often anymore ^^ *sattee* Now I've gotta´go and clean up this mess! Ureshikuu! My friends will be coming over tomorrow ^.^ I'm so happy! -:THE END:-

Inga kommentarer: