torsdag 9 juli 2009

Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu!... dare ka?

The ninth of July... Today, exactly sixteen years has passed since the day that I was born... When I look back now... I only come across memories filled with pain, lonliness and hard ass work... Guess I'm just too negative... As always.. :P Isn't it funny (now I'm spilling out all of my acrinomiouness´so don't read if you're too sensitive when it comes to critics.) Up until now I've been congratulated by around seven persons... And the thing is that, only one of them is a good friend of mine... And the rest are some people I know... Isn't it ironic... To be remembered by so many people, but yet not those who stand close to you?... You propably think that I'm stupid, cause´I'm writing this in the middle of the night... Well... Right now... Three of my best friends are online and I'm sending text messages with one... Well... Guess it's as I've written before. You shouldn't expect too much from people... Because in the end they'll only let you down ^^'' Not that the birthday would be important for me in any kind of way :P I've always spent it alone (which is exactly what I'll be doing today too) so it's hard for me to see what the big deal about a day like this is -.-'' Oh, wait! I won't be alone for the whole day! Yup... I'll be trapped in the same car as my monster sister and depressing father, for four hours and then of corse, I'll have a moment alone with the nurse who'll poke some living germs into my body ^-^ Tanoshii desu! Then I'll go shopping by myself in the "hospital town" as I call it. And hopefully, closer to the evening I'll be able to boil some tea for myself and sit infront of the computer while watching some great Japanese Tv drama series :D These are my "ultimate birthday" plans, for this year :P *Haa* Only 23 days left... And I still haven't got a family nor a visa... *Losing my hope here*. I guess I'm off to dwell in my precious lonliness ^^ BaiBai~

Inga kommentarer: