onsdag 31 december 2008

Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu.

Happy New Year! Today's the long awaited last day of the year. Arienaihodo... When I look back now, it's almost unbelievable. The year's passed so fast that I really don't have any memoirs of it... Weird.. There's a horrible weather outside right now. The wind is blowing and it's freezing cold. It's too dangerous to shoot fireworks in this kind of weather. What a lame New Years Eve... As I've told you before, I'm gounna sleep over at a friends place. I hope that everyone will make it there, because every single bus that runs alongsides the coast is disconnected. The wind is too strong... This is acctually the first New Years Eve that I'll be spending with my friends... I hope It'll be fun. Last night was exactly as the ones before. I wasn't able to sleep before a little past 7.am... But one thing was different. I slept more than three hours. I woke up when my cousine called me (1.pm), she was like *You sound tired... Tell me that I didn't just wake you up... -.-* "Ehehee... Yeah" was the only answer I could come up with...
By the way. I notised that the time the computer sets on the posts are wrong. The computers clock is set in summer time, but now it's winter so the time really is a hour earlier... Ehmm.. I hope you understand what I mean... emm right now the time is 16:20, not 15:20...
The drama serie has come to the point where everyone is afraid of the head bully, and her friends is starting to transfer schools... Yeah.. I'll explain later! Now I've gotta' go and pack my stuff for the evening! Saioynara!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Man måste ställa in rätt tidszon på ett ställe här, gjorde det när jag ändrade min blogg. Gå på inställningar och kolla. Du kanske redan visste det men utifall att.