onsdag 31 december 2008

Real "Life".

Yet another sleepless night. This is the sixth one in a row, I haven't been able to sleep before 6:am on the earlier five, so I guess it's going to be like this tonight too. My voice has returned and I'm fully recovered from my flue. Due to the boring atmosphere, I've begun to watch a new Japanese drama Tv serie. This time it's a drama called "Life". It's horrible what a person can do to another, specially the girls. Instead of using violence, they use much more hurtful methods, like excluding and words... Words are one of the most horrible ways to be harrashed with... This is a matter that boys often doesn't understand, how it can be so frightening to be called a slut or have weird rumours about you spread around in the society you live in. I know this because I've once been through it all... Though it wasn't as bad as in "Life". Bullys really disgust me. Well tonight I'll keep this short, because I want to see what happenes with Ayumu, now that the head bully is trying to feed her with needles. I hope the teacher will arrive there in time... Good night!

Inga kommentarer: