lördag 27 december 2008

What's life really all about?

Now I've done it, I've lost my voice, It's completly gone. Because of this I haven't done really anything other than watched Japanese dramas on the computer for the whole day. That's generally the thing I've been doing ever since Christmas Eve. Forgive me, I haven't had any will to write.
The presents I got was nice, mostly books and clothes... and a thing called "stress ball"... It's funny, you can squeeze and throw it as much as you like and it won't even break anything because it's filled with something soft jelly like stuff.
I haven't slept in nearly four days now... okay, I've slept but not more than three hours each morning... I've had these horrible coughing problems and also some trouble with breathing too... Wonder if there's something wrong with me...? *yawn, who cares.
Right now I'm watching a movie named "Moon Child", and can you guess who the persones acting the two main characters are?... Gackt and Hyde! *drools. They're so cool ^-^
Because I've been awake for a fairly long time, I've had time to think over many things, for example, What's the real reason behind our lifes? Why do we even exist? Is it because we're supposed to do something for the universum? Or is it just a coincidence that the bacteriums we evolved from ended up on the planet Tellus? Who knows...? How bothersome thoughts... My god.. I get a headache from trying to figure out the answer for so deep questions. ^~^''
... As I sit here in the living room, I can't help but to feel a bit lonely... Will I ever find a person who'll embrace me with his arms and make me feel loved?... *Bleah... love is just a big joke. The most dangerous drug in the whole world. I shouldn't think about that kind of unnessecary stuff... But still... I wonder how it feels to truly be loved by someone?... Well it's getting kinda' late... I'll go and get a shower... After that I'll propably continue watching Japanese love storys... Matane!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

You know what the problem is?! You can't try to figure out things like "Why we live" or "Is there true love?". It just doesn't work that way! love is something bigger than anything, life to! So don't try to figure that out, don't think that deep. You will just loose your mind. / Someone who truly loves you ^^