tisdag 23 december 2008

Merry Christmas!

First of all, I'd like to ask you not to pay any attention to last nights post... It's kind of... excactly as I wrote then... Pathetic. Lisa-chan's propably right (read the comment), I'm very bad at wearing my glasses (they're so dull), that's propably the reason to my headache... Who cares. This moning has been boring. I woke up around 11.am when my lil'sis' came and walked all over my hand (I fell asleep on the couch), she's heavy so it hurt. After I got up, I walked to the kitchen and ate a sandwich. Then after that I've been reading and watching tv.
Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, wich means that I'll finally find out what that damn weird parcel contain! I don't really care about anything else... Earlier I was thinking about staying home alone with my guinea pig, Davin. But I figured out that grandmother would've been angry at me if I did that. So I'll accompany the rest of the family to my grandparents place tomorrow (we always spend the Christmas Eve there, in Finland). This is the main reason why I've never seen the so famous Christmas "Kalle Anka" (Donald Duck) episode... It's a tradition in almost every Swedish family, to sit down and watch the programme every Christmas Eve... Wonder if it's good?
I was thinking about putting a lot of effort in the Japanese studies now when I have so much spare time... Then I might have a slight chanse to be accepted to the exchange study programme... I'll go and read now! C~Ya! By the way, I'm not so sure that I can write anything tomorrow, because my grandparents doesn't have an internet... I hope unkle will bring his laptop... Merry Christmas!!

Inga kommentarer: