söndag 14 december 2008

Counting the days

Only ten days to Christmas Eve...
I'm finally done with the Christmas shopping! No more presents' to buy!!
Yesterday when I was bored I went through our Christmas present bags ( the presents´that mum' and dad have bought >:3 ), in total there was about five sacks´ one filled with presents for my lil'sis' and two for my big-brother... there were three presents´for me -.-'' somehow I can't help but to feel un loved... Well life sucks... No! I'm not going to complain! I've got the tickets to An Cafés´concert! Man.. It makes me feel happy every time I think of it^-^
I've already somewhat figured out what the wraps contain ^.^'' This is what I think: Lets see.. the one I'll get from my cousine is a pair of leg/arm warmers and a woodoo-key-chain. The others: a book, manga pocket, a dvd (hopefully anime), two notes one with the money inside, some kind of mini statue, I hope it's a buddha :)... I can't remember the rest... There was one that I couldn't figure out. It was a very heavy small strangely formed plastic parcel. I'm looking forvards to openting it!... I really hope it's not a IQ-toy... They're horrible! I never manage to figure them out! And I only get annoyed by them...
Tonight we're invited to a Christmas date with some relatives at grandpa' and "plastic" grandma's place... Yeah... Well now I'm off, to prepare myself for the evening! Whish me luck! Sayounara!.. By the way.. I looked horrible as an attendant (on friday), but otherwise it was fun to sing carols for the teachers ( we didn't bother doing it to the students^v^'')... C-ya!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

"Paketet är som långt och har som två bucklor" xD