söndag 21 december 2008

Mini-Christmas

Good evening.
Tonight we have a thing called "mini-Christmas" at our place. It's a tradition in our family, to arrange a dining "party" where all our relatives from dads family (sisters, brothers and grandparents) come over to eat, open Christmas presents and spend time with each other. Usually this evening would be spent the 23:th, but due to moms' work we had to arrange it tonight. Well, it doesn't really matter. Anyways, right now my big brother's sitting next to me, here in my room, playing on the small keyboard, desperately trying to learn a new song called "Suteki da ne"... Using me as an teacher... To be honest, he picks up this kind of stuff pretty fast, so it's fun to teach him^-^ I've got to force him study some notes, so that he wouldn't need me so much...
When I woke up, I had this strange empty feeling, I had nothing to do and nothing to look forvards to. That's when I realized that lately my whole life has been circulating around school. When I told mum' about these things, she just laughed and told me that it's always been like that in my life. That nothing else than school excists in my world... When I think of it, thats quite true... ehehee ^-^'' Now I've got to go and greet our guests. Byebye.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Du saknade kommentarer, här får du en. :D
Såg din blogg länkad på Mias space, så jag tänkte kolla vad du skriver om. Men din blogg är rätt intressant att läsa även om jag inte känner dig. :D