onsdag 10 december 2008

Traditions...

It's been five days since my last blog post... And I've got SO much to tell you!!
I GOT TICKETS´ TO An Café's CONCERT!! I'm SOO happy!! -^.^-
The concert is next year (-09) 18:th March. I'm going there with my cousine who live in the Southern part of Finland (where An Café's going to perform). Oh, god I'm so happy.
According to my friend Lisa-chan, I've been annoyingly cheery ever since I got the tickets´...
^-^'' fufufuu...
My childhod friend has grown to be a horribly perversed person... Othervise he hasn't changed much. We had a nice chat together today... Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to threaten him about not breaking Chan-chans´heart, because she was sitting right next to us... Even though our conversation was in Finnish (which she doesn't speak) , she would've understood my threat... Damn.. I missed the perfect opportunity to really preach to him about the importance of a girl´s feelings... Well... Next time I'll make sure to do it! >:3
We finally had our long awaited maths test on Monday... I think I did pretty well, maybe not as well as I'd wanted to... But I passed at least :)
On Friday we have the Lucia "party"... I'd rather call it a ceremony, because it's not as fun as a party. Ah! For those who don't know what a Lucia ceremony is, I'll try to explain.
I don't really remember why we celebrate the Lucia day (real date is 13:th December), it was something about a nice chick who got burned at the stake... Well.. ehumm... This is how we celebrate it: A procession of (originally) girls (lead by the "Lucia") dressed in white coats, silver coloured tinsel tied round the waist and head (don't get me wrong, the tinsel is like a thin tiara, lightly put on top of your hair) and a candle in their hands. The Lucia has a crown with real candles instead of the tiara and a red zone instead of a silver. They sing christmas carols and read verses (nowdays there are people who dress out to be gingerbread-woman´s, star-boys and girls, young puck´s... etc. Though this is mostly in kindergaten).
It sounds a bit stupid.. doesn't it?... Yet It's kind of nice to have a tradition like this. By the way, I'm not in the procession this year. Last year was so amusing (1-girl fainted and 1-ran from the stage due to sudden indisposition) so this year I want to witness everything from the audition... Still I'm going to sing carols outside the building with my friends, we're like a mini procession with three young puck´s, a Lucia and me, a attendant (the white thing with tinsel I was writing about earlier). I hope it'll be fun!
Well. Now I'm off to do my English home work! Farwell my dear friends.


Inga kommentarer: