onsdag 17 december 2008

White Christmas.

Sad... So sad... I haven't got any comments in almost over two weeks now :/ Well it doesn't really matter as long as someone acctually reads this worthless stuff I write down here ^-^''
Right now I'm listening to Gackt, a song of his named 'Cube'. I really love the way he sings, all the emotions he's able to transmit through the music. It's just so wonderful.
Outside there's a winter storm, it's jet black, the wind blows very hard and the snow whirls´all around, it's really an awful wheather.
We'll get our grades from school on Friday, I'm feeling somewhat nervous about it... Because this is the grades we'll apply to schools with... And I've worked so damn hard...
Gosh... I've got to think of something else!.. Eettooo...
Yesterday mum' struck again ^^'' This time she told me that I'm emotionally disturbed, because I never cry or feel regret... That's not quite true, well I haven't cried in ages... I just don't think that it's necessary, but I can assure you of that I've felt regret over loads of stuff I've done. Anyways that's what she told me. Wonder if she'll ever stop nagging about unnecessary stuff...?
Seven days (*creepy voice*)... 'til Christmas Eve... -.- how bothersome... I don't feel like meeting the "santa", it'd be so much better if he'd just hand out the parcels and get lost, instead of talking for a decennium. But I've got to admit that it always is fun to see what kind of bum clothes he's wearing every time. Last year he had an blue boiler-suit and a broom. He looked more like a Halloween witch than a Santa ^~^ fufufuuu...
Tonight I've got karate practise so I'll be off soon. I hope I won't die in the snow storm! It'd be so much easier to live in the acctual town, no early morning wake ups´and no busses... haaa... How nice... Well C-ya!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

HEY!! I don't get any comments at ALL!! buhu....