fredag 19 december 2008

Gaaah!

Somebody help me! I'm trying to write a post while chatting with five people at the same time on Msn -.-'' We're planning how to spend the New Years Eve... Apparently we're going to sleep over at a guys place who I've met like two times... ^-^'' But he seems like a decent guy... OMG... I wrote exactly the same thing about my childhood friend, who, believe me, is a totally fucked up person. I really feel like killing him right now... He is such a jerk! Screwing around with several girls at the same time. He'd better be happy that this was the last day of school, othervise I would've forced a pen up his rectum. Well.. I'm not mad, even if this text might give you the image... I'm just a bit unhappy... You know... He used to be such a nice guy who'd smile and laugh every day... A great pal who'd always take care of his friends... that's what he was... I guess people really change... How sad...
The grades I got today... I feel like commiting suicide (not a joke)... I guess all my hard work didn't pay off in the end... What a great dissapointment... Now just to lighten up my heart, I'll list up the people I feel like scolding: The- P.E-teachers. Technique- teacher (she's also the teacher in NO i.e.- biology, physics & chemistry), so it's like taking two birds at one shot. And the Handicraft-hag. The other teachers are nice, specially the English/Swedish teacher, she's the easiest person to get along with. Ehmm... Maybe not everyone is so nice... the SO (history, geograph etc.) teacher is kind of stupid... Not "evil" stupid... Just generally... stupid... immature... like a five years old... *cough*
Yeah...
Well... I've started looking forvards to Christmas Eve. Just because there is a damn parcel that I can't figure out the content of, I'm dying of curiosity...
...I don't feel like writing anymore...
Farwell my beloved mates.

Inga kommentarer: