tisdag 23 december 2008

Tick, tock...

I can't sleep! It's horrible! all I can hear is the kitchen clock going on like "tick, tock, tick, tock..".
I seriously think I'm going crazy!... Nah.. not really... (meant as a joke)
That wasn't even fun.. -.-'' The reason why I can't sleep is this headache. It doesn't go away. I've pumped myself full of pain killers in the hope for a short moment of sleep. But the pills just doesn't have any effect. Man.. How troublesome... I bet I'll look like an zombie tomorrow ~.~ Not good at all. I guess I'll just have to put up with the suffering and try come up with something to do while I can't sleep... Maybe I'll read some books...

Dude... Now when I'm gazing through this post... It's really pathetic... Clearly work of an half dead person... x.x

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Do you wear your glasses?? Maybe a problem with your eyes? Merry x-mas!!