tisdag 30 december 2008

0:00

Now when I begin to write this post, the time is exactly 0:00. To write a post in most cases takes only a few minutes, but now I'm watching Ganchi Baka so it'll propably take a bit longer tonight. Ganchi Baka is an Japanese drama Tv serie, that is about a ex-pro boxer that ends up as an homeroom-teacher for a class no one wants to teach in. The group of seventeen/eighteen years old children, has been marked as a problem section, since far back in the past. Somehow when I watch it, I can't help but to recognize our class through them. Misjudged children with lack of motivation and problems in their personal lifes, with no one to help them out... With no one who really cares about the real reasons behind their acts... Our class has been marked as a problem class since three years back in time, even though no one want to admit it, it's true. You can see it in the teachers eyes when they try talking to everybody, the tiredness and hope of reaching the end of the class. It all makes me feel kind of annoyed. To be seen as a duty for a person who doesn't even try, makes me feel pissed. The teachers have known about the problems for a pretty long time now, but no one has bothered to take the time to try help us out... Or... There was a teacher we had in society knowledge, he's the only one that've really cared about us... He was also the only one that all the students respected and liked with all their might... He quit last summer... Now he's working at the mentaly retarded childrens school. He must be happy now that he doesn't have to care about us anymore...
By the way, I forgot to tell you the content of the weird, heavy parcel (thanks´ for reminding me Lisa-chan)... It was a pair of mini hand weights -.-'' talk about dissapointment... Well now I'm off to fantasize about my fictional world with hot Japanese classmates ^-^ Adios!

Inga kommentarer: