fredag 5 december 2008

Remembrances of childhood

I got this flash back, at a summer when I was sick and veren't allowed to go outside and play with my friends. It was so painful to watch them have fun with my brother on the yard in the warm sunshine, while I was stuck inside of the dark, cool, house... You know the saying 'Only stupid people catch a cold on summer'... Well I felt very stupid that time. Stupid that I had souch a weak body, stupid that it couldn't handle the sudden weather changes. And most of all, stupid for being me. That time I was about six or seven years old... I remembered this propably because I've caught a cold... again-.-'' Last time was about.. two weeks ago... Even though it's not summer I somehow feel dumb. My body still can't handle the sudden change of temperature. It kind of makes me sad... and angry at myself. In the end I couldn't go on the weekend camp, nor could I visit the upper secondary school with my friend... Fuck...
My mom's got this sudden cleaning hysteria, so I've got to go and help her out with things... Bye-bye.

Inga kommentarer: