torsdag 30 oktober 2008

On Holiday. II

So, I didn't get the chance to continue my last blog post before today. Well. Yeah.. So. I'm on a thing called "candy vow" or "candy break", wich means that, if I stay without candy for a whole year (except for two days that I get to choose) I get a certain amount of money, wich in this case means 1000kr (sek). And guess what! I only have about two months left of the year anymore! YAY! (Jan. 14).
This is the last day that I'll spend here in Tammerfors... The train leaves at 3 o'clock, so I only have seven hours left to wait. (By the way, I'm talking Finnish time here). And after about.. sixteen hours I'm home again.. That's really sad.. I've been thinking about moving here.. Well not excactly here, maybe into a small flat near a school with a Swedish class in.. If there are any... That'd be really nice.. Because, I don't really enjoy living in Sweden. It's a bit compliated... I mean, I've been living in Sweden for my whole life, and still I don't feel like I belong there.. Weird.. Well. yesterday me and my cousin where shopping down town, I found a present for my brother who have just had he's eighteen'th birthday, it was very pleasant to spend time with Tansku (my cousins nick-name), she's almost like a younger and taller copy of me^-^ so she understands my opinions about almost everything. Now I'm going to clean this place up, so that I get to come here again. ByeBye.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Have to say that I enjoy reading your blog. It's great. Thanks!