söndag 5 oktober 2008

Good evening.

As you can read in the title, I just wanted to say "Good evening" to everybody who is reading this blog post. I've been all worn out this weekend. Yesterday I was on a birthday party, wich was arranged by my two wery good friends, L-kun and Madde-chan. They're twins so naturally they're born on the same day. It was loads of fun, but unfortunatelly I had to leave early because of the baptism, wich was fun too. But it was just much more formal than the party.
I haven't got the streinght to write much right now, I just feel so sleepy. Even if i've slept trough the whole day, I just can't find the right words to express my feelings and toughts right now. I even can't spell the words right -.-'' So I think that i'll try writing tomorrow again. If I have some left ower time after the back rehab check, and karate training-pass.
Good night! Sleep tight! (I doubt I will..).

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hej! Jag har skaffat blogg www.lisukka.blogspot.com Enjoy reading! ^^