tisdag 21 oktober 2008

Wich upper secondary school will I choose?

Hi everyone!
My day has been very interesting. I've been to the upper secondary school at a practical working experience in the business and administration programme. To be honest the classes weren't as interesting as I'd thought, but yeah.. the reason to that, probably is that I'm not a bit interested in bookkeping nor marketing. So I'm gonna try finding a policy that's only about languages and tourism, and I have no idea if there's a place like that. Though one thing's for sure, I'm not gonna stay here for a moment longer than' I have to. The school I wisited had small dim classroom's and the teachers didn't seem that great. I really hope that I get out'ta here soon! I was thinking about moving to Kalix, a small, simple yet nice place, or maybe study in Finland, that wouldn't be so silly...
After the upper secondary school practical working experience, I went to a friend called Sesshy, this was the first time I wisited her house, after they'd moved. The house was really pretty, if I'd get to choose, I would live in a house like that.. I mean.. yeah it was a lot smaller than the one she lived in before, but the new one just feels a lot more cozy. We listened to music, ate pockys and some weird fish snacks, that didn't taste like fish at all. We also played Mario cart and Super Smasch Bros on the Gamecube. It was loads of fun! At the time of 15.30 I had a meeting with the political organisations board committee, we discussed the past years activitys and came up with new plans for the coming months and the spring, year 2009. After the meeting ended, we had another one, but this one was the womens' social network's kick off- meeting. We were only four persons because, unfortunately Lisa-chan couldn't come due to illness. Right now we're working really hard to get the net thrown wider^-^ So now I'm home, and I've still got a lot of things to do, for example, to pack my stuff, I'm going to travel to Tammerfors this Friday and I'll be staying there almost for a week, so I doubt I'll have any spare time to blog in... Or maybe I have.. My cousin's at school on the days... Well.. We'll see^.^ I think I'll go packing now.
Goodbye, and G'night!

Inga kommentarer: