fredag 17 oktober 2008

Birthday party!

Hi! I just came home from Lanko-chan's birthday party. I feel a bit sick, but it was so much fun! We play'd Guitar Hero for hours, I got to admit that it's one of the most amusing games that I've ever tried. We also play'ed Eye Game, I highly recommend it to those who want's to lose weight while playing a game^.^ Right now I'm trying to watch a movie named "How to loose a guy in ten days" I've newer seen it, but it seems good, so I'm not gonna write so much.
Ya' know..Something really weird happened to me this morning. I woke up when the clock rang at the usual time (6.10 am), I sat up and pulled my pillow to the madrass... I don't really know what happened but when I got up from my bed and gave the watch a glance.. I bet I looked like this *-* because the time was 6.35am. I really have no idea about what had happened, I mean I sat exactly in the same position as when I first took the pillow before I stood up from the bed... I think I got like a black out or something... I haven't slept well since the school started, just like four, five hours a night, that's probably the reason. Well I'll see if I can find some streight to write later on the evening or tomorrow. Bye'bye!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I hope you had a lot of fun on my party :) Btw, It's called eye toy 2 :D lol. Im glad that you came ^^ Thanks for the presents :) I really needed a new purse or whatever it's called :) See ya!