måndag 6 oktober 2008

Tired. Tired. Tired...tired...

Hi!
As you can read in the title i'm wery tired right now. But i'm still kind'a happy.. Strange..
My day was a bit different than usually. I got the results from the diagnostic test I did on friday, to be honest, they were much better than I had expected.. With thought of what horrible pain I was in when I did it (stomach ache) . On a range from 1 to 10, it propably was a 8 (when it gets to a 9, I start to vomit ^-^). So there's not so much I have to practise in front of the maths test on Friday. I found this book about William Shakespeare's life story, and citates (or what you call them), it's really interesting. These ones is my favorites so far:
Go with me like good angels to my end; And as the divorce steel falls on me Make of your prayers one sweet sacrifice, And lift my soul to heaven.
And:
Shipwreck'd upon a kingdom, where no pity, No friends, no hope; no kindred weep for me; Almost no grave allow'd me. Like the lily, That once was mistress of the field, and flourish'd, I'll hang my head and perish.
Aren't they pretty.?
Hehe.. When I found this book and readed these two "citates" to a friend, she cried out loud: ''Your' not that depressed!''. She told me that she had readed my blog and tought that I gave out a way too depressed picture of myself, I was like.. Woot? You really think so? I mean i'm not depressed at all.. I guess that i'm just a bit too tired ^-^ wich makes me to write a bit dark things... funny...
So.. I visited the physiotherapist today, she did all these weird things with my arms, legs and back. She didn't know what's wrong with my spine, so she told me to come back after two weeks, Monday 20/10 -.-'' I'll really die, if it continues like this..
Tomorrow we have P.E... I so love that class.. Can you feel the irony in my words. However.. I don't have the energy to write anything else right now.. Man I really sound depressed! XP
G-night!

Inga kommentarer: