måndag 27 oktober 2008

On Holiday.

Hello everyone. I've finally got the chanse to update you about the happenings in my life. So.. On Thursday morning I woke up with a cracked lip and a bruise on my cheek bone, I wonder what I've been dreaming about. I had practical working experience at the upper secondary school again, only this time it was at the "Children and leisure time" department. I've got to admit that it was much more fun than the first P.W.E. So I've started to doubt my desicion about going to choose the "Buisness and administration" policy. Maybe it'd be possible to become a English teacher in Japan.. I really hope... Yeah.. well.. On Friday morning I woke up 4 am and packed the rest of my things. After that we left to the train station. Our sitting spots were in the play vehicle, so the next seven hours were a living hell. Children screaming, laughing and crying all over the place... When we arrived to Tammerforsmy cousines dad was waiting for us at the station. It was really nice to meet him after souch a long time. So I've been living at my cousines place for the last three days, it has been so much fun! Yesterday I got to eat candy! Oh damn! I have to go now, but I'll continue and explain later, maybe tomorrow! Byebye!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Du har blivit utmanad! (kolla min blogg)