söndag 12 oktober 2008

School life. Japan.

Hello everybody!
These last three days I've been seeking for information about different student exchange companies on the internet. And I've found about four different ones that I'm gonna try my luck with. What has this to do with the school life? Well the thing is that I'll have to re-take a college year after I return to Sweden again, because the courses I'll be taking in Japan doesn't match with the ones you have to take here. But it doesn't really matter ^.^ So I've been studying really hard to get good grades, so that my chances would increase among all the persons that'll apply for the places. I really hope that there's a place for me!
When I told my mum' that I wanted to go to Japan and study for a year, for the first time.. I was about 12 and a half years old. At first she didn't even take me seriously, she thought that it was just one of my ideas that'll disappear as fast as it came. But after a while she realized that I was serious about it, so she accepted it.
Yet today my relatives and friend ask's me once in a while if I'm really gonna do it, It's allmost like they don't understand that I can be serious about a thing like this. Yeah.. Well.. I'll try to find another topic to bore you to death with... Lets see...
Well my friend who doesn't approve that I dislike children, was really pissed off after she'd read my last post. I tried to explain to her that I can't help that I don't like them, I mean, I don't like fish because it tastes like fish, I don't like sausage because it's sausage.. By the way.. that part with I don't like fish.. I've improved wery much in eating it, because about a month ago I couldn't eat fish without feeling sick. But today I ate a pretty big piece of salmon (wich is the fish that I hate the most) without any spasms in my stomach ^-^ Ya' know that Japan is a country that you pretty much live on fish in (okay maybe not just fish...) anyways... I've decided that I'll be able to eat fish normally before the year ends^^, ... Ehm.. yeah.. I'll try at least...
I bet that right now you're thinking "Why doesn't she do the same thing with children?"
Well ya' know.. I really don't want to eat kid's. I'm sure that they taste even worse than sousage.. I know, that was a pretty lame joke -.-''
Well right now I'm watching a program called "Parlamentet" on youtube, I really recommend it to all those who likes to laugh their ass of. Though they are in swedish, but there are subbed parts too. I myself perfer the parts with Björn Gustavsson and Johan Glans in, they're so funny!
Later on the evening I'm gonna watch "Hål i väggen" (more known as 'Human tetris') and "Stor i Japan" (big in Japan) from the tv. Unfortunately I'll miss Parlamentet today, because mum' wants to see the Finnish Idol's semifinals -.-
Well.. now I'm going to read some manga, and study for the maths test that was moved to monday, and the social studies "History, World war two" homework test. So C-ya!

Inga kommentarer: