tisdag 4 november 2008

HI! Yo! Hello! ^-^

To begin with, I want to apologize about the long break between my last blog post and this one.. I've been so busy with the homework and school that I haven't had any opportunities' to write :/ Lately my weight has increased, without going down again, it really bothers me. Especially when I think about my classmates who are skinny as hell.. But I guess there's nothing I can do about it.. Yesterday me and my mum' had a little talk about christmas presents. Sadly it ended up with me yelling at mum' and her yelling back-.-'' Usually I don't bawl at people, but I just got so pissed off when she told me that I wouldn't get anything else than a little amount of money on Christmas'eve'. Yeah.. money is always good.. but the reason why I got so angry was simply because it's wrong.. I mean.. What fun is it in just getting one single envelope, while watching the Santa deliver these large piles of presents to your siblings. Well I hope I at least get a CD or something..
This day has been pretty pleasant. I got a new nickname.. Wich wasn't that pleasant.. "Bög" hehe yeah it means (male) gay (in Sweden there is different names for female gays and male gays)... There isn't a real reason behind this name, I just got it when my dear friends where on a bit twisted mood. A girl we now call "kryck mongo" (.. It means, something like.. "crutch idiot".. no reason behind this name either) yeah, she was sitting on a chair and staring at me with this very serious expression, then she suddenly asked "are you gay?", I was like "Woot?", then she said "You're gay", I asked her "isn't it only guys who can be "gay"? After that, one of my other friends, now called "Skruttan" (meaning the womens sex organ, this name actually has a reason behind it.. maybe I'll tell you about it later) said "yeah it's true that only guys can be "gay", but you're a guy! I know it! You've been discovered! No reason to try hide it anymore!" this statement lead to my present nickname. According to my friends I'm a bit masculine in my way of being ( un-sensitive, not so "lively") and to the looks' (I often wear baggy trousers' and hoodies'), but it doesn't really bother me.
Me Longen and Sesshy had a long nice chat about "Upcon" the biggest of all manga happenings in Sweden, I've never had the chance to go and visit it myself (it's on the other side of Sweden) but I've heard lots of great stories from people who've been there. One of my good friends is acctually going there next year (in January).. I'm SOO jealous!! hihi.. So.. We were thinking about wich characters would be the most suitable for each one of us to cosplay as. We ended up with that Longen would be perfect as pucca, dosn't really remind her much. She's tall, blonde and has big green-brown eyes. But she wanted to dress her boyfriend out as Garu, so it was the best character for her^-^ Sesshy wanted to dress out like Shessomaru. And I still don't know who I'd like to cosplay as... maybe.. someone like Itachi.. or Presea.. man.. I really don't know..
By the way! When I was scrolling trough some of my older posts' I notised that I had gotten a new comment on the latest one. Read it! It really made me happy to find out that there acctually is someone who enjoys to read my blog! So big thank's for the comment!! ^~^ Well got'ta go now, I still have to prepare for tomorrows Enviroment lecture thing.. I really hope that I won't puke on my classmates while trying to educate them about the Global warming.. Or faint, it would be embarrasing... Bye-bye! Good night!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I have never seen you as masculin.. O_o I meen.. Girls dont have to be girly? :P Btw, call me Lanko instead of Longen, please :D I like the way you described me "Tall, blond, big green-brown eyes". lol :D Im not that tall :P If you're over 175 cm, you're tall, i think :P well well. See ya!