tisdag 14 oktober 2008

Happy!

Hi!
Today I've been unusually glad, like over the top, glad^.^ When I woke up I thought I was gonna' die, but after a while I started to feel happy and I couldn't stop smiling... I really don't know why, well... yeah, as I've said earlier, I have a pretty weird morning temper...
So this day started with a long mother's language lesson (Swedish), our teacher is great! She let's us work at our own pace, so it's really nice. Even though she makes us read books that are a bit uninteresting, it's pleasant. The second lesson was in maths. We got our test results back, mine were fairly good. There is this one guy in our class that is always on the top when talking about maths grades, when he got his results back he went kind of pale, and got severly depressed, so I asked him what the matter was, and as it turned out he had almost flunked the test, it's propably because he hasn't really took a active interest in the things our teacher has told us on the lessons, but mostly it's propably because the test was the far most difficult one we've ever had. Our lunch in school was meat soup, and there was fish in the salads, so I didn't eat much. After the lunch we had our class in 'Language choose', wich for me means English (I used to have French, but the way they teached the language didn't really work for me). The lesson was ok, I get to pretty much work like I want. After that I and a few friends went to the bus stop, in order to get to the P.E class. And as we stood there in the gray rain, the bus stop started to get crowded. So when the bus arrived, it was a pure hell*-* Everyone push'ed everybody, just to get inside the bus first. And when we finally got inside, there was only two spots left to sit on, and we were four persons, so we all forced us into these tiny little sit spots, and tried to stay alive -.-'' It actually was really fun^-^ And when we got out of the bus, my butt hurt really much after it had been squeezed for so long^^'' The P.E was fun too! All I had to do, was to sit on a madrass with Lisa-chan, and count wich lap the other ones were on (it was the ''Cooper'' test, I did it last week). After that our day was over. We got on our bus back home, and when I finally got home, I didn't really do anything...
Now I'm going to take a shower. So Good night my friends =)

Inga kommentarer: