torsdag 2 oktober 2008

*-*

Hello everybody!

To begin with, I want to apoligise about the long break between my latest blog posts.

The internet has been out of operation for a few days so I haven't been able to write anything.


So to continue where my last post ended. My visit at the hair dressers place went pretty well.

My new hair style isn't that much different from the one before, because I just had my hair done a bit shorter and I didn't dye it. Though I got three hair extension locks, two of them are light green, and one is the same colour as my own hair, blonde with a slight touch of orange (okay, it's not my real hair colour.. It's dyed), but anyway.. My hair looks much longer now.. funny isn't it?

That was my monday.

Yesterday I had my first karate training session, for this [school] term. It was so much fun!

Even tough my body aches from all the excessive exercise, I still love it all! The spasms that some times grips my arms, the hurt of the training, the feeling that I've been striking too fast for too long. I love it all.

I guess that i've found my "physical" passion.^-^

I was thinking about commence at ju-jutsu but then my brother (who practises the art) told me about their training sessions, and I kind of changed my mind in a instant, I mean, there's no way that my body would be able to handle two extreme training sessions after each other (the ju-jutsu session ends two hours before the karate begins).

So I guess that i'll just have to stick with the karate alone... Or maybe I should start practising something like.. Some sport that I would be able to "develope" my body musculature in. Maybe athletic or something like that. Well anyways.

Today i've felt surprisingly happy. Last night I stayed ower at my brothers place, so I had to walk to school this morning (it takes about thirty minutes), and I just couldn't stop smiling...

I really don't know why... I guess that it's because my life has been going on a bit better than before, it doesn't feel as heavy to live anymore^^ Yesterday when I took the bus into town, the bus driver only charged two thirds of the real price (yes he did that on purpose) and it just made me so happy. To know that I wasn't the only one who really tries to be nice to other people, lightened my chest a bit. Because sometimes it just feels like that. Like I would be the only one who tries to make up other peoples days so that they don't need to feel as miserable as I some times do. I know that that's not true.. but anyways...

I was finally able to go shopping with my mom' alone, no little sister whining and making her angry. Just me and mom', it really felt good, it has been a long time since we last did that.

We got the precents for the baby i'm gounna be Godmother to... I really look forward to Saturday, 'cose that's when the baby is going to get her name :) And of course, that's Malin and Madelene's birthday! They just invited me to a party.. or something like that^.^

I've just finished my maths' home work (a piece of cake).

Tomorrow i'll go and try find some new pair of jeans to wear at the baptism.. That's not gounna be easy.. How could I say, my tighs isn't that thin, so it's hard to find trousers that dosn't make my ass look like a barn-wall.. -.-''

Well thank's for reading my blog post today! Hope you enjoyed it! I'll try to write a bit moor tomorrow. Good-bye! Sleep tight!

Inga kommentarer: