lördag 18 oktober 2008

Yo.

Hello again, this is the second post for this day. I still don't have anything to write about, so I think that I'll keep this short. So what do you think about my new profile? I spiced it up a bit. I got to admit that I like it more now, it doesn't look so dull anymore ^-^ My day hasn't been special at all.. I woke up.. about 12.30, and still I've been tired the whole time. One of my dad's friends even asked me if I had a hung over, I was like' Dude, I'm underaged -.-'' , I guess that I wasn't looking so good... ^.^'' Well yeah.. By the way, I've forgot to mention the list of my friends blog's that I have at the end of my *full profile. They are wery interesting to read, you should do it! Then you'd maybe even get a better vision of my life, and a more complete image about some of the people that I write about. They're all great persones! Oh.. I didn't notise that it's already Sunday now... So I guess this is the first post for this day.. Well got'ta go 'n sleep now.. Bye!

Inga kommentarer: